Monday, November 16, 2015

Entry 276: Amnia Cycle Chapter 4 COVER


Here it finally is, the cover to Amnia Cycle Chapter 4. I'm so excited to be posting an Amnia Cycle thing again! It's been too long. It's been since before Infinity Gauntlet.

Speaking of Infinity Gauntlet, THANKS to everyone who picked up issue 5 and to everyone who picked up the series. And to everyone who has sent me feedback and written reviews. As it was my first big writing gig and a story that was coming from me, I was pretty anxious the whole time about how people would like it. I'm grateful to everyone who checked it out.

I'm currently working on a couple projects. Most of them are personal, like Amnia Cycle. I am working on one thing for a publisher, but mostly, I'm taking time for my own projects. I'll talk more about these things soon.

So um . . . how are you?

blogged and blogged

No comments:

Post a Comment