Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Entry 266: More Infinity Gauntlet NEWS


Hellllllllo, my friends.

I have been hard at work on The Infinity Gauntlet, and let me tell you, I'm putting a lot of work into it... Too much work. I should just be hacking this thing out and getting on with my personal projects, but I can't do it. I guess it's because I care too much... Plus, I've sort of turned this into a kind of personal project.

So, what you see above is the cover for issue #2.

Here is a look at my sketch for this cover.



Can you spot the differences?

First, I kind of wanted the logo on the other side. But whatever I guess.

Second, there are three Infinity Stones in that glove. Why did I change it from three to two? Well, I was asked to make it two... As I am the person who came up with this story, and perhaps the only person who really knows the story of what's happening in this scene, you'd think I'd know what I was doing. But they wanted two. I never fully understood why, but it didn't make that much of difference to me.

So I did two versions of the cover, one with three stones and one with two. Here is the cover with three stones.
It's a little cooler right?

Also, look my signature isn't covered by that Secret Wars logo.

I know just showing you that cover is enough. I could and maybe should just stop there, but no. I've got some more artwork for you.

Here are some more concept designs for this series.

Had enough? Or are you thirsty for more?

Here are few little panels from issue 1.


Keep the change, you filthy animal.

... I don't know why I started making Home Alone references in this entry... I'm sorry?

Blogged and blogged

1 comment:

  1. "I'm gonna give you to count o' three to get your ugly, yella, no good keyster off my propery before I pump your guts fulla lead!"

    Haha, no but seriously, another great IG cover. Nice stuff Dustin! :)

    ReplyDelete