Monday, April 14, 2014

Entry 234: AMNIA CYCLE pages 63 & 64

Chapter 3

Words. Who needs them? Am I right?

I wondered about that with this one. I worried that people wouldn't understand what was happening on that first page. I thought I could add some dialogue to help the reader through it a little, but I decided against it. I guess I just figure if it's strange and confusing that that is okay, good even. This whole section of the story is supposed to be a little strange and dreamy. 

What about the computer thing Braeburn is making off with? Is it clear what that is?

Anyway. Only two more pages in this chapter. Then I'll be taking a little break. I might take a little longer with this break than I did with the other chapter breaks so that I can focus purely on S.H.I.E.L.D, which is getting done right now. I'll have an update soon.

Blogged and blogged

No comments:

Post a Comment